When your aging or disabled loved one wants to live independently at home but needs a little help to do it safely, a personal care assistant can provide an added measure of confidence.
At ProStat, our PA home care agency has a team of qualified in-home caregivers who are trained, bonded, and insured to assist with of wide variety of tasks and jobs around the house. They offer that helping hand that can make a tremendous difference in an individual’s happiness and outlook on life.
- Thirteen ways Prostat in-home personal care assistants can help your family member include:
- Assisting with bathing
- Assisting with dressing
- Planning meals
- Preparing meals
- Reminding your loved one to take her medication
- Doing laundry
- Performing light housekeeping tasks like dusting, vacuuming & mopping
- Shopping for groceries
- Running errands
- Monitoring at nighttime
- Providing transportation assistance
- Giving updates to you and other family members
- Delivering medical supplies like gloves and incontinence care supplies direct to your loved one
- By covering a broad range of everyday needs, a ProStat caregiver can help your family member maintain her independence and dignity as she lives more confidently in her home.
Specializing in providing in-home personal care services to disabled adults and seniors receiving benefits under the Pennsylvania Medicaid waiver programs and to Pennsylvania veterans who qualify for homecare through their referring VA hospitals, we also work with support coordinators and social services professionals who advocate for individuals seeking assistance.
Contact us today to discuss how we can deliver the in-home personal care assistance your loved one needs to live a more active and independent life.